|Rotary chimney cowls are devices, which, in a dynamic way, use force of the wind to increase chimney draught. The turbine always rotates in the same direction no matter of the wind strength or its direction. It is to be mounted on gravitation based ventilation chimney duct endings.
* when there are wind fluctuations on the chimney duct ending, caused by its bad location
* when there is an unfavorable terrain configuration, with strong and frequent winds
* when there is a lack of chimney draught or it is too weak
* in order to improve the natural (gravitation) ventilation
* chimney draught and burning improvement
* back puffing smoke, negative air pressure and back draught solution
* rain and animal protection of your chimney
* aesthetic and efficient component of your roof
Chimney caps work automatically, silently with no maintanence.
All chimney caps and turbines are easily openable for a comfortable and easy maintanence.
Easy installation. All items permanently on the stock.
TURBOVENT, DRAGON and TULIP caps in variety of stainless sizes to meet your needs.