The collection is based on 6 lines:
1. Elegant loafers with 3 and 6 cm heels; colours are in the pastel range including cream and some African tones; materials include Moroccan leather, suedes with a metallic look and snake.
2. Formal and evening shoes; sophisticated and with heels exceeding 7 cm in satin, silk and decorated with Svarovski crystals and metal fittings.
3. Sandals for streetwear and evening wear with heels between 5 and 8 cm, with extremely low necks or elaborate straps using metallised leathers and Moroccan leather.
4. For this season we are also showing some espadrilles but with a sophisticated cut, more like high-heeled sandals, very elaborate with a jute wedge heel.
5. Wood: we have also extended our collection to include some wooden styles, which while rather unusual for a Magrit collection, have been very well accepted by our key accounts.
6. Bailarinas y saquettos: we have extended our traditional flats and kitten heel line with a range in saquetto design. These shoes bring a new type of comfort with their refined toes and flat heels going down very well so far; we are very satisfied with them because we feel we can offer our customerbase something really new.